Today’s Prompt: You get to plan a dinner party for 4-8 of your favorite writers/artists/musicians/other notable figures, whether dead or alive. Who do you seat next to whom in order to inspire the most fun evening?
I will invite the following to my fictitious dinner party:
- Gordon Ramsay – He may cook for us. If not, he may entertain us with his criticism of the food and his constant swearing.
- Hannibal Lecter- I want to know how he would manipulate the other guests. Who knows, he may (literalily) fry our brains at the end of the night!
- Dr. House – Purely for his wits and sarcasm, and the potential debate between him and Gordon.
- Dr. Sheldon Cooper – Which seat will be his spot? How will he cope with the power struggle between the other guests? Who will he talk to? I’m very intrigued.
- Karl Pilkington from An Idiot Abroad – What will he moan about and how much will he moan?
- Oprah Winfrey – She may give all of us cars, free trips and houses at the end of the night!
- A minion from Despicable Me – Why not, right? They’re fun to be around.