Thank you ever so much to dillydallygirl for nominating me! I must say that I always read her blog and you guys should check it out, too!
Here’s the mechanics for this:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked, and create 11 questions for your nominees. Scroll further down.
3. Nominate 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. Scroll further down.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I am a psychology-nut. Having studied psychology for quite a long time, I always analyse my experences. Always!
2. My dream is to promote Autism Awareness to eliminate the stigma surrounding the condition.
3. I always want to win. Be it the first to get ready or a serious debate, I want to win.
4. I miss being a student. Despite working in education for quite some time now, I still miss being on the other side of the classroom.
5. I love to read, but only non-fiction books. I have only started reading fiction and I find it very hard to get into. It takes me about two weeks to finish a fiction book, whereas it only takes me less than a week to finish a non-fiction one.
6. I am an avid guitar collector. When I was in university, I would skip meals just to buy a guitar!
7. I love The Secret. It helped me reduce my stress levels and it helped me to develop a positive outlook in life.
8. I don’t drink alcohol, but I drink a LOT of coffee.
9. I like being alone most of the time. It gives me time to think and reflect on my day.
10. I am a big fan of the Big Bang Theory. I know almost every line, as I’ve watched every single episode at least 5 times.
11. I want to be a dad soon!
11 Questions from DillyDallyGirl:
1. Link an entry from your blog you’re most proud of.
I am most proud of my article about the parents of individuals with Autism because I feel like these people are not getting enough respect and recognition. Having written this piece, I feel that I have contributed to raising Autism Awareness, whilst giving parents the recognition that they so, so deserve.
2. What’s the wildest thing you’ve done in your life?
Probably when I had an open discussion with my high school’s principal and owner because my friend got expelled. I thought my friend’s expulsion was unfair, so I challenged her in front of other children in our school assembly. I got told off big time, but it was totally worth it!
3. Name 3 dream destinations. Are you close to traveling to these destinations anytime soon?
Spain, Korea and Japan. I’m not quite sure which one I want to go to first, but it all depends on my partner.
4. If you could go on an all-expense paid month-long trip, where would you go and why?
I’d go to the USA and the Philippines, just to speak to people about Autism. I’d love to learn more about the best practices and also what needs to be researched.
5. You’re on a road trip for 10 hours. Your playlist will most likely contain what genre of music / which artists?
John Mayer. Just John Mayer. His songs are so deep, eyt I feel like I can relate to every lyric.
6. Have you ever been to the Philippines? Would you consider visiting this side of SE Asia, and if yes, where would you want to go? For the Filipino bloggers I nominated, what other places in the country would you want to visit?
The next time I’m in the Philippines, I will definitely go to Davao and Cebu. I’ve heard so many things about these places.
7. Name 3 items you’ve recently crossed off of your bucket list.
- Have a postgraduate degree
- Acquire a Joe Satriani Ibanez guitar
- Work in a museum!
8. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Playing computer games and reading.
9. What’s your favorite pick-me-upper place? (Could be a playground, a coffee shop, or just anywhere that makes you feel happy and brings you peace)
Any basketball court. Playing the sport reminds me of my childhood and rekindles my competitive fire.
10. What’s the cheapest bargain you ever scored?
My Ibanez JS1000BTB guitar. Not telling you how much I got it for!;)
11. If any of my entries have caught your attention, care to let me know which one?
Your post about quarter life
MY 11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- How would you define yourself?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- What made you happy today?
- What goes through your head when you wake up in the morning?
- Are we lucky to be living in this time? How so?
- If asked to give three wishes (one for yourself; one for your family; one for the world), what would yours be?
- Why do you blog?
- Is 2013 shaping up to be what you’ve expected?
- What would you like to know about Autism?
- How can people’s awareness of Autism be increased?
- What is the best article you have read on my blog?
MY 11 NOMINEES: